5.14.2009

Mother's Day

Just some pictures from that sweet day. Josh and Marah got me the ipod + Nike which I am excited to bust out now that I've been cleared to exercise again. Just trying to figure out how to work that into our day...



Here's Marah sportin' her cool shades.


Josh takes her to the "deep end" during bath time. Marah absolutely loves bath time, maybe she's a future swimmer like her mom, aunts and cousins?


And some updated couple shots. Well the fan isn't actually in the shot, but it's her token googly eyes over Mr. Fan.



We went to Anna Ruby Falls Monday and I forgot the camera. I was so sad because the falls were BEAUTIFUL due to the recent rains and we saw ducks, 3 baby groundhogs, a water snake (ew), fish, a woodpecker, turkeys and a bear.

Just kidding. We saw all of the animals except for the bear. But we did see a bear about a month ago and have it on video. I would post it on here but until I figure out how to take out Marah's crying (she was hungry) and my not-so-Godly-wife voice asking Josh to hurry up, well, you'll just have to take me on my word.

June is going to be a busy month with VBS, Youth Camp and a few other travels possibly in the works. I'm tired just thinking about it! I better start packing now as I hear Marah will need more bags than us. :o)

2 comments:

Amie Kirk said...

I love the pictures of Marah holding her head up. She is doing so good ;-). I am glad to hear that you had a good first Mother's Day!

Kelly said...

What a sweet face adoring her 1st love. She's adorable!