...following the Bennetts as they minister in the North Country...
Christmas Party with the Wired Youth Group. Need I say more?
And if you ever wondered what baby elves do...
Or what shoes they wear on their baby elf feet...
On a final note, if you've not already weighed in on our Face Book debate...mini-van or SUV? And why? :o)
Posted by
Josh and Donna
at
9:01 PM
3 comments:
Josh, you are hilarious!
Looks like a lot of fun!
I was cracking up at the debate on facebook. I told Kara that I knew we were getting old when one friend's status was about minivans and the other was about leaking diapers (Sarah's). I can say we had an Xterra in Austin, and while we loved it, I don't think the height would be great for getting little ones out of the back of it. So that's my inexperienced two cents =).
Wow. That's quite some facial hair Josh has.
Cute pics, though. =)
Post a Comment