Little Gray Camboose
It's a potential name for the teardrop trailer. I'm just testing it out. It originates from M singing "little red camboose" and melting our hearts. She will no longer say it the cute and incorrect way.
Speaking of testing things out, J took the Camboose on it's first outdoor adventure. He went alone under the pretense of working on a sermon. Only he and God know the truth.
But I can't complain. I've gotten some yakking time too.
We were so full of ourselves, we then decided we should try camping. I use the term "we" here, VERY loosely.
J and M had a good time with friends. E and I had to travel back and forth, sleeping at home. She was recovering from an ear infection and just being a normal 14 month old. Eating rocks, running around the campsite and causing a ruckus. I even had to bust out her baby jail. (aka, the pack n play)
I completed my decorating tasks today and once J gets the counter top installed, I think it will be very close to completion. It's campable now, though we may have to wait a year or so for little E to reach that status. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment